Airflo’s Trout Polyleaders are designed to be attached between fly line and leader. They will make casting more smooth and help you to get the fly deep enough. Ready made loop eases rigging.
From casting on a turbulent stream to searching the depths of your local lake this range of leaders covers the full spectrum of trout fishing situations. Smoothly tapered to give easy turn over of dries, nymphs and streamers these leaders open up many new techniques not only with a floating line but with sinking lines as well. The 10 version is particularly useful on stillwaters and larger rivers.
All sets include storage wallet and seven polyleaders with following densities:
- Floating: Color clear.
- Hover: 78 seconds/meter (0,5 inches per second). Color clear.
- Intermediate: 26 seconds/meter (1,5 inches per second). Color clear.
- Slow sinking: 15 seconds/meter (2,6 inches per second). Color green.
- Fast sinking: 10 seconds/meter (3,9 inches per second). Color brown.
- Super fast sinking: 8 seconds/meter (4,9 inches per second). Color gray.
- Extra super fast sinking: 6,5 seconds/meter (6,1 inches per second). Color black.