The Aiflo SuperFlo Xceed represents the next generation of general purpose fly lines designed for today’s fast action rods. Its condensed rear taper increases line speed to help with distance and punch through heavy winds. Weighted a half line size above the AFTMA standard weight, the Airflo SuperFlo Xceed is the best all-around line for most freshwater applications.
Airflo SuperFlo XCEED Features
- Includes welded front loop
- Tip & Front Taper: Moderate front taper and tip for maximum versatility.
- Belly: The 26′ belly is short enough for easy management but long enough for moderately long casts when needed.
- Rear Taper: The 5′ condensed rear taper helps to generate more line speed to help punch in to the wind when necessary.
- Ultra Supple coating: A major breakthrough in fly line performance. The low modules coating maintains its suppleness even in extreme cold conditions.
- Low Stretch Power Core: With only 6% stretch, Airflo’s Power Core braid improves casting control, sensitivity and hook set.
- Ridge Tech: Airflo’s unique ridged design reduces the lines surface area in contact with the rod guides. Friction levels are vastly improved when compared to other lines on the market.
- 100% PVC Free: Polyurethane coating resists deet fights off the long term effects of UV light