Blane Chocklett’s Game Changer Book
For many years, fly anglers have been eagerly awaiting Blane Chocklett’s highly anticipated book that reveals the sought-after secrets of his Game Changer style of fishing and fly tying, and it’s finally available to you!
In this book, from one of the most creative and visionary minds in fly tying and fly fishing, author Blane Chocklett shares his tips and techniques for getting maximum movement out of these flies, both at the vise and on the water. In addition to covering popular patterns such as the Finesse Changer and Feather Game Changer, Chocklett traces the evolution of his search for the ultimate pattern, and takes readers along his journey of discovery, by beginning with his Gummy Minnow and ending the book with perhaps the most effective fly ever designed for apex predators, the Hybrid Changer.
- Step-by-step tying instructions for 20 flies
- Chapter covering hooks, shanks, brushes, and other critical materials
- Fishing techniques, including tips on retrieves and casting large flies
- Close-ups of Chocklett’s favorite patterns
- Detailed information on building brushes