XPLORER EPIC V-BOAT
Xplorer Fly fishing has been the Pioneers of Float tubing in South Africa for over 25 years. We introduced one of the first U-shaped float tubes and then shortly after the first V shape craft – The Xplorer Standard V-Boat. We extensively design and test every boat before we introduce a new craft. All of our boats are manufactured in leading international factories that produce for many other US brands. We will not compromise on quality or safety by using less expensive materials or factories. Your safety comes first.
The EPIC V-Boat is designed to the same international standard as all of our crafts, It features 2 separate bladders, a must for safety, and boasts two redesigned, extra-large cargo pockets to store all your gear with a quick-release stripping apron. It’s designed as a smaller craft than our Flagship Journey V boats for anglers up to 90kg and under. A great mix of quality and value from a name you can trust in Float crafts.
- Smaller V-shaped craft.
- Dimensions- 1350mm long and 1100mm wide
- 420 Denier Nylon cordura outer casing
- Two independent vinyl bladders with Boston valves are a must for extra safety while out on the water.
- Boston valves concealed inside the cargo pockets to avoid any line hang-ups.
- Hi-float foam seat inserts for extra safety and comfort.
- Quick-release mesh stripping apron with measure strip printed on the apron.
- Large cargo compartments with three independent pockets to fit large competition fly boxes, tippets, reels, and gear for the day on the water.
- Pocket dimensions 550mm x200mm x 100mm.
- Four conveniently situated D-rings on the outside of the pockets for attaching accessories.
- Four more D-rings on the bottom of the boat for attaching Back-pack straps when hiking into remote stillwaters.
- Back pack straps are included.
- Capacity up to 90kg
- Epic V-Boat weighs 4.1kgs